skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Guide to the Geek
The Guide to all things geeky.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
If you don't have it, you should get it
If your a crossbow lover and you don't have "the book of the crossbow" you can be considered sacriligous.
1 comment:
zlagnorf
said...
Interesting book I must say.
November 18, 2008 at 2:25 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(10)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(9)
My Bithday....
Games
"The Book of the Crossbow" contains history, build...
Game websites
If you don't have it, you should get it
Ads Revised
Ads
I have stumbled upon an amazing ancient board game...
well
About Me
Mike
searching all over for geeky toys, clothes, and interests, as well as fun games of all types.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Interesting book I must say.
Post a Comment